Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmas eve 2007

i received alot of sms greeting from all of my friends. really happy for that. alot of sms asking me where u partying tonight? where you enjoying yourself tonight? and some other sms "dont drink too much" hahaha....they really know me much but what's surprising is i didnt drink at all and didnt celebrate. i was at home since 12am on 24th and doing housekeeping on 25th. kakaka....i believe some of u might feel weird..ESTHER you stay at home? alone? i said YEAH...i am at home doing nothing and got no one to talk to. so i decide better talk to my blog. WHAT A BORING LIFE I HAVING NOW. i am having a long holidays. my company is good enough to let us have a long holiday till next year. should be a good news right? but for me i really scare holiday and weekend. i dont want be alone :s all this festive season really drive me crazy

No comments: