Monday, January 28, 2008

i get my car



jeng jeng jeng~~~ladies and gentleman...finally i manage to have my own car. i will go and pick up my satria from the dealer tomorrow. it is not an expensive car nor new car. it was just a 10 years old used car. anyway i wish to own a satria long long time ago. this time finally i get it but is really not easy. after suffer for so long and NOW i get it. yes yes yes~~~ really very happy and i really hope this new baby is not hard to take care :/ 10 year s car.... hopefully the parts still in good condition or else i will die man.

with a car now i feel more ease. at least i can have my plan and do things smoothly no need always need to beg for help. thanks for my true friends who always willing to give me a ride when i need them. i love you guys. hehe...1st of all i will drive back to my parents house ;) now i can visit them more frequent. yuhuu~~~

No comments: