Thursday, February 14, 2008

14th feb 2008

hi guys...sorry for no updates :p being lazy for quite sometimes. first of all i would like to wish you all gong xi fa chai, happy chinese new year and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. sure you all already have a sweet and memorable planning tonight. for me it would be just another thursday which is flea market day at my office today. hehe... is my favaorite and can say memorable every thursday for me :p so you guys already get something for your love ones? this year is my very first year no need to celebrate Valentine's or maybe can say i just realise today is Valentine's day :p

past few weeks i been busy around repairing and servicing my old car :( and for my cny it seems to be just a normal holidays for me to have a rest. anyway is a good time to lazying around. nothing much to blog with this boring life :p hahaha...hopefully the next post will be more interesting. ENJOY your night ;)

No comments: