Friday, February 15, 2008

my valentine's day

hi everybody...how was the valentine's day?so fast already pass. time flies really fast. actually valentine's day really not that special. haha.... mine is super simple this year. after work around 7pm going to fetch my good friend for a dinner then will back to my mum's house for prayer since this valentine's crash with chor 8 midnight need to "pai tin kung". walao...the road really jam everywhere. half way to my friend's house i really cant stand of the teribble jam. i called up my friend and ask him to go my mum's house to fetch me. about 9pm finally he reached. we just go to a nice mamak to celebrate our single life valentine's. haha...

after chat a while at the mamak then he sent me back to my mum's house. after the prayer my mum cooked noodles. really alot of foods to eat. hehe...i grab 1 left chicken drumstick and 1 right duck drumstick. really super full man~~~hehe...after this gonna diet already. this cny really eat alot without control. if still continue with this kind of eating sure gonna celebrate my single valentine's whole life :p

p/s : I WANT TO DIET~~~LOL (don't laugh at me coz this is my every year resolution)

1 comment:

Felix Fan said...

yeah..gambate dear..i can go to ur condo and we swim intensively everyday for an hour..haha