Wednesday, March 5, 2008

mocha is back


hi all...sorry for long time didnt update my blog. just for updates... mocha is back with me. he is still the same old mocha. super manja and likes to run around the house like mad. keke....but i think he is a bit bored at my 30th floor condo. he cant simply go out or play with other dogs like the other days when he stayed with my ex. at first i thought of let him sleep in the cage at living hall but end up i also bring him in my room to sleep with me. it's really pity for him to sleep in the cage since i already locked him in the cage during working hours. after a week now he doing good in my house. lucky he still remember where to do his business. i still scare he will simply do it and need to train it all over again. YOU ARE SMART MOCHA... muacks




No comments: