Wednesday, March 5, 2008

blurring day...

after sometimes suddenly it become so blur to me yesterday. my brain can't stop thinking and thinking and thinking. early in the morning bring my laptop to work then after reached office i found out i forgot to bring my cable. then the whole day in the office doing work blindly. kaka.... after work went to get my car. as usual reverse my car. BAng~~~ i looked at side mirror.. the motorcycle park behind me is lying on the floor. i just didn't do anything and push my gear to "D" and go. i really like no feeling at all. today i need to rush to have dinner with my parents. i rush back to feed mocha then i need to go to the restaurant. after half hour at home i took my bag and rush out. guess what...as usual i locked the wooden door and open the grill door to go out but after i locked the wooden door i found out the grill door is lock and i didn't take my keys out of the house. I STUCK IN BETWEEN THE DOOR. i can't go out and can't go in. haiz....funny right? i called my housemate for help. lucky she still in the office so she came back to get me the house key to release myself. i sat in the middle of the doors doing nothing. i am not mad at all. just keep sms with my sister asked her to start the dinner without me first. after waiting for 45 minutes finally my friend is back. thanks god i get back my freedom

No comments: