Saturday, November 10, 2007

rainy saturday morning

i woke up this morning about 10am. wow...i feel like i really no need to sleep. i was like slept at 6am++ this morning.haiz...yesterday after drink half bottle of vodka i still can't sleep. gosh...what happen to me??? yesterday i am having flu and cough. now i feel so sick. my tongue is pain and i am having sore throat as well :(

maybe later i really need to see doctor to get some medicine. i don't have any medicine with me already. all in the rubbish bin when i packing last week. haiz... need to eat pills again :( i really hate to eat pills...yucks~~

tonight i still need to go out to celebrate my friend's birthday. hopefully later i will feel better. if not with the running nose really suffer.

3 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

is a new chapter of yr life, it sure will be better, nothing stay stagnant, but frist of all u must love yrself, drinking won't help, instead of drinking to forget, go do some excerise it help, u'll feel much better, believe me.

+|+ me|issa +|+ said...

well, I can see you're doing fine. We have to stop drinking so much. hahaa.. it's killing both of us, inside out.

I really hope for the better for both of us!! Love ya...

i said...

Hey, do take care of yourself. Like what Deron said, you must first love yourself. And, don't drink when you are down, drinking must be done in a happy and merry mood ;-)