Sunday, November 4, 2007

updates

it's been a while didnt update my blog. my new place dont have any internet connection yet. now i am at ikano sitting at starbucks to update my things.hehe...phew..long time didnt login facebook,didnt check mail 54 mails i have.walao....somemore long time didnt kick my friend :p i will revenge when i have connection at home. wait for me ya~~

i took leave since thursday just to clean my house and move all the big furniture. yesterday finally have a proper bed to sleep. wuhuuu...i collected my curtain already yesterday. want to upload photos but how sad when moving that time i throw away my software cd. now i have the cable but cant upload :( hope you all be patient la. i took some photo already. let me find the way to get the software first.

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

nice to heard u ar much settle now, life shld be much much better, mayb u can use a cardreader for yr camera to up load to yr pc, please take care and be happy

Anonymous said...

deron : ya...now have proper place to sleep :) another problem need to settle is transport. hopefully everything goes smooth.

i said...

Good to know you are all settled in!

Serena said...

Good to hear that. Take care.