Friday, November 9, 2007

sitting at balcony

i was trying to upload my house photo but i do it until very grumpy. then i just press escape and off. haha...i was sitting at balcony alone. haiz...i really can't be alone. start thinking the pass and what's happening now. i really feel so lonely. everybody has their own life...today one of my housemate back to singapore. left me with my another housemate cum colleague cum good friend :p we both really got nothing to do. she is sleeping in the room. i was thinking thinking and thinking until feel want to cry. immediately i grab my left over half bottle of vodka. hopefully after drink i wont think so much. alot of my friends now everytime see me also will call me alcoholic :p

i really sit here for few hours with the laptop in front of me...from the busy evening traffic jam view until the sky turns darker and darker.facing the nice night view from my balcony...what a nice feel if i can get a red wine and enjoy the night with my love ones...sigh...it is a dream of mine but now no meaning for me with the nice kl night view.

No comments: