Thursday, November 22, 2007

single life...

single life is it should be more fun and freedom? should i take this time to enjoy myself since i can do anything i like and nobody care what i did? i really wish i will enjoy all this time alone staying outside. nobody control or mumble me but... i really feel lonely and bored. now everytime i look at any couple who hold hands walk closely to cinema, eat together, shopping, i really hope i have someone by my side having all this sweet times together. regret??? nah...i choose it to be this way. sitting alone at living hall facing my laptop is already a daily routine job for me everyday after back from work. puffing all the way with my ciggie. i really hope to quit smoking but if i quit i was like nothing else to do to pass my night time.

today i went to gym,swim and sauna. fully utilise my condo's facilities hoping can have some healthy life and pass my time. sigh...i still cant sleep at this hour. bored bored bored... i really cant be alone. i will start thinking of my pass and those sweet memories keep running in my mind. still remember i played tarot card last week. is my very 1st time play this. it seems so true about me. i still remember the card that i get represent my fearness. haiz...it says i scare being alone....IS SO TRUE!!!! what can i do? now i just can focus myself work work and work.

4 comments:

i said...

In time to come, you'll be ok.

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Time heal all wounds, is for the better "remember"?

Serena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
+|+ me|issa +|+ said...

who says you're all alone? Always remember that we're always here for you no matter what happens. And i know you will be there for me in times like these too right? :)

You're doing just fine babe. Just gotta get a hold of yourself. Have fun and faith. Time will prove it...