Tuesday, October 16, 2007

brand new start

this year this month this moment is time for ESTHER to wake up and work out for her life. me and him have been struggling for 2 years for this 5 years relationship. i been blur with no aim in my life. just let the time pass without any meaning. 5 years with 2 years dragging...finally i make my decision to start all over again. maybe is a good ending for me and him. this time i really mean it!!!! maybe i am selfish...sorry for everything and i do appreciate what you have done for me this few years.

for now i need to adjust every single of my lifestyle from the head to toe. i need to stand up and be independant. i admit i used to depend on him. since now i decide it this way then i need to be brave but i really scare to face it :( every friend that call me to concern about my matter for sure they will throw me the first question " How are you going to work?" then i will replied " Good question". sigh... i trying to get a car. still waiting for the loan to approve. is not easy.... once get a car the more burden i have. phew~~~ with the kacang salary how to bear so many things.

10 comments:

Karen M said...

Don't worry babe... you'll be fine... You might feel lost at the beginning, but you'll find your way sooner or later... you have all your friends to guide you through this...

Also... don't worry about the kacang salary... let's hope for the best in 2008! =P

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! You're doing just fine now. Just be strong. We're always here for you and you know when i say you can call me anytime, i really mean anytime. hehe... you know what i mean right? :)

your lou poh chai,
Melissa.C

Belik said...

Everyone will go thru a time where they will need to change.... Just be strong and not rush to any conclusion without going thru the details.... Be patient and you will be fine if not great when you pass this time... We all hope the best for you too....

Anonymous said...

karen m : thanks for the support. hopefully everything will be ok soon. really kacang la hope next year will upgrade a bit :p

Lou poh chai : thanks for accompany me all this days. if not i also dont know how to pass my hard time. hugz~~~

belik : thanks for everything. i hope i can be strong but is not easy for me. sigh...

Anonymous said...

Try identify the gaps in your relationship, & fill the gaps.
Need to do this together with your partner. Cheers my perincess !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
A brand new start is always good in one's life. But beware...don't take it for granted as we only live once! Love is not everything, thou I believe one's need a companionship in their life. But not all will get who and what they want in their life. What you do is to be thankful everyday to God what you have who you are with. FAMILY is still no.1 Maybe you wont realize it, I don't know you and you don't know me, what you go through and what I go through in life, no one knows, only we know ourself better. Things we do, decission we make, we have to bear all the consequences if it ever happens. If you want to get something in life, you got to work hard for it not sitting there and wait! Trust me! It won't happen, if you are looking for a better job and a better salary, then go and upgrade yourself by working hard, carry yourself differently and PROFESIONALLY and with CONFIDENCE. You should mixed with people who can help you in your career not destroying for you, don't follow the blind, they will make you blind one day. Our salary is set by us but you must prove to those bosses out there that you deserve that price in you! Simple rules in life, no money, work for it! no money, save it! you want more money, think of a way and earned it!

Anon#2

Anon#2

Anonymous said...

with GREATER monies comes GREATER responbilities,
can yooo handle it?
do you smell what the rock is cookin?

Belik said...

Anon#2: I go where also you follow huh? Hahahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Belik: Well; this the only blog you read.. =) In that case; I must come in and see what attracted you here! =p

Anon#2

Anonymous said...

belik : thanks for your support in my new blog.

anon#2 : not only attract belik but also attract you. hehe....