Tuesday, October 30, 2007

friendship

alot of things changing now...a very good friend of mine been away from me. "M" did help me alot when the time i am in a mess. "M" fetch me to n fro when i need help. at that moment i really need someone with me and "M" never failed to help on. "M" spend most of the time with me. "M" gives me food, place to sleep, transport, cares and also financially did help me. i really appreciate. however "M" wont forever with me. i need to be or have to be independant. "M" found own life now. "M" is too busy for me. i know times cant go backward. i really have a good time whenever we are together. no matter what happen i still hope we can catch up very soon. i still hope can celebrate your birthday for you. i still hope "M" will be there when i move house. once i get my car (hopefully really can get it) you are the first person who sit next to me. this is my promise to you. i wont forget who helps me. i will always support you in whatever you do. all the best!!!

"friend is the one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"

No comments: