Thursday, October 25, 2007

moving on

phew~~~the times run so fast...i have been away from my home sweet home for about 2 weeks. everything is changing and changing and keep on changing. alot of things happen in just not more than a month. currently i stayed with my dear colleague. simply chuck at her house. still remember the very first day reached her house. gosh~~~ i need to fight with a big cockcroach. in my past life each time i see this ugly insect i will run far far away and hide myself from looking at it but now i need to be tough. me and my friend with the broom, book and perfume get ready to attack this small enemy. you all must wonder why use perfume. is because her house dont have ridsect. gosh~~~so i just suggest use perfume. kakaka....it really works. the cockcroach crawl out from the shade. i throw the book on it. bingo~~~i get him. we were jump in joy. we beat the enemy. wow~~~a big things to celebrate :p

in my half life i really never been so suffer. i cant depend on anybody. i need to take cold shower which is really very cold. sleep at somebody's bed. everything is not convenience for me. sigh... i am looking forward to get my own room and sleep on my own bed. i need a good and comfortable rest.

ok this is my plan now. i going to rent a house with my colleagues. i will have my own room. yuuuhuuuuu~~~is a very nice place. after i settle down...you all can come to visit me. i am sure you all will like it also. meanwhile please pray for me :S i will know my car loan status tomorrow. hopefully i can get it. after i get the car i really can release a bit. at least i have own place to stay and have car to work. no car in kl really suffer. i cant go anywhere. after i move in then i will fetch mocha. is been sometime i didnt see him. i miss him so much.

stay tune with me with my new life. if can i will post some photo of my new house. thanks you all for supports and comments. i really need your advise at this moment. THANKS!!!

5 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

glad to heard abot yr new home, and wish u success, and stay tough will pray hard for u to "soon soon lei lei"

Anonymous said...

i will keep my fingers crossed. Hang on and looking forward to visit your new place. =) take care.

i said...

Good to hear that! Everything will work out just fine for you if persevere! Keeping you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

deron : thanks for the wish. por pi por pi :p

doris : feel free to come over after everything settle down :) you are always welcome

irene : thanks for the song.

i love you all :)

Serena said...

Hey! Good to hear about you :). Good luck =). Maybeinstead of perfume use liquid soap and pour onto it : p