Sunday, October 21, 2007

rainy sunday

i can feel that the weather follows my mood. cloudly and rainning all the time. i feel very hard to understand a person. i start to hate myself. i was like hanging in the air all the time. i cant find any security now. my decision to separate not only i will be alone but it really effect every single things in my life. lots of my friends did say, "Esther, this is not life or death". do you all really know is nearly about my life. i really break down now.

3 comments:

A Big Kid with an Old Soul... said...

Well... honestly, just be strong gal, it will make you stronger & u will always have good frens that will care about u & family who loves u unconditionally.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you GET hit & still keep moving forward !! That's how WINNING is done!! How you would be mould into the person you should become. Cheers !!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

just found yr blog today, am so sry abot wat happen lately, u must be strong, it will be better, believed me, smile and the whole world smile with u.