Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sick again...

argh... fever, cough, flu. why all this virus keep on staying inside my body. i really hate to eat medicine. yuck~~~ cough syrup again, flu tablets, antibiotic...makes me feel so sleepy. after ate the medicine i can mabuk in half hour. more efficient than liqour :p

this morning wake up i feel my head so heavy. whole body aching. my eyes going to burst. sigh... no matter how sick i still need to drag myself to office :( no more mc for me. take mc again sure will receive big envelope soon. kacang salary also gone then i will die man~~~

9 comments:

Eddie said...

Kesian de ester jie jie..owes get sick..nvm gt didi sek sek xD

Anonymous said...

My friend who is a doctor specialized in ENT told me that if you have all these problem like cough, flu sore throat or something, it could relate to pets,dust and others, I think you might be sensitive to your dog. Why don't you give it up? Health is more important.

Anon#2

Anonymous said...

anon#2 : thanks for drop by on my new blog. i have nose sensitive since child. at the beginning everything is ok. just recently i feel become worst. anyhow i really cant give up my Mocha.

Belik said...

Wah lau!!!! U even know her! Hmm... Anon#2 you are getting very suspicious now..... Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Belik,

I don't know your this girlfriend of yours, I only know she has a dog and got problem with the boyfriend. So are you her detective now or what or just a MR Nossy?

Anon#2

Belik said...

Anon#2: I read alof of blogs that I did not put there, you want me to list down all of it? I put this link it's because she is my friend.

Anonymous said...

Belik: Well; you certainly can't take jokes do you?

Anon#2

Anonymous said...

Exercise is the good medicine for you..........

Anonymous said...

People should read this.