Saturday, October 20, 2007

new lifestyle new environment...

it's been a day i away from my own house...can i get use to the new environment? new lifestyle? i also dont know how to answer that. am i happy? i hope to be happy with my new life. anyhow is not all happen as i thought. today finally i manage to get back to my parents house. nothing much happen also. seems like everything is normal. now my life is like sleep, blog, work, eat and sleep. hahaha....

i miss my naughty mocha so much but i think he should be under good care. now i was worrying about my fishes. ya...i have fish aquarium at my house too. still thinking the way to make sure they will still in good condition. i think i really need a car. if i have car i no need to disturb my friend everytime to send me here and there. kindda annoying already :p

today i called the car salesman...finally i get him. he said will help me to get some other bank for the loan. sigh... hopefully really can get it. WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

No comments: