Friday, October 19, 2007

what's my feeling now?

yesterday i spend whole night with mocha. he is very happy playing with me. he very stick to me. where ever i went he will just follow my foot steps. it's time for me to pack all my clothes. mocha just lying beside my luggage bag looking at me. i feel so sad that i have to leave him. sorry mocha...mummy will be back soon to fetch you. while i packing all my belongings, alot of things come to my mind. all those memories when i start to move in to this house. here is the place i adopt mocha since he was 4 months old and he will turns to 2 years old next month. sigh....argh...dont think...or else i will cry again on my desk :(

after pack all my stuff i went out to living hall to have a puff. stand by the window look at the night view for the last time. phew~~~ scary feeling. the time has come for me to move on. i cant stay here while the world is moving. sorry for everything.

i get my medicine and eat double the dose just hope i can get into sleep later. i sit on my dining chair and simply explore what's inside MY DOCUMENT in my laptop. i found something...is kind of letter i communicate with him. actually everytime we argue i use to write to him coz he never will sit there and listen to me. i read back all the contents in the letter...sigh....same problem. then i check back the date when i wrote it and it was on 2006. i login to friendster...i check back my mails....there is another letter there...same problem and it was on 2005. haiz~~~actually we already face the problem since 2 years back. then i am very sure my decision now maybe is good for both of us. if 1 of us didnt make the move now maybe 10 years later the problem is still there. hope you understand.

1 comment:

i said...

Things will be right for you again in time to come. Guess the good old advise time will heal is really true!