Monday, October 22, 2007

Separate Lives

You called me from the room in your hotel
All full of romance for someone that you met
And telling me how sorry you were, leaving so soon
And that you miss me sometimes when you’re alone in your room
Do I feel lonely too?

You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
We can’t go on just holding on to time
Now that we’re living separate lives

Well I held on to let you go
And if you lost your love for me, well you never let it show
There was no way to compromise
So now we’re living (living)
Separate lives

Ooh, it’s so typical, love leads to isolation
So you build that wall (build that wall)
Yes, you build that wall (build that wall)
And you make it stronger

Well you have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
Some day I might (I might) find myself looking in your eyes
But for now, we’ll go on living separate lives
Yes for now, we’ll go on living separate lives
Separate lives

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYY!! This was my "recovery" song wen i was separated from my honey! Gosh, i used to listen to this song 30-40times every nite & bawled my eyeballs out! I played it to death!!!!

A Big Kid with an Old Soul... said...

What ever you do, try to steer clear away from the following songs;-
1) What hurts the most - Rascal Flatts
2) One More Night - Phil Collins
3) How am i supposed to live without u - Michael Bolton

I'm not kidding~!!!

i said...

I agree with Nicole. It's not wise to listen to those sad love songs. It will only aggravate your condition. Focus on positive thoughts and you will find yourself looking and feeling differently.

Anonymous said...

Listen to Sam Hui Oldies ..... not the sad type, but motivated & farnie ones !!!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

so??????nice song wit good lyric, hi, found yr blog

Anonymous said...

thanks for drop by deron :)