Thursday, October 18, 2007

life must go on


this morning woke up late....being blur blur rushing to work. after i reached office only i realised that i forgot to bring my medicine. sigh... today i have made the most cruel and hardest decision in my life. now i already have zero in my life except my parents and my lovely sis. so sorry if some of you might think i doing some wrong things again. my car loan is having trouble which i need to sort out but it needs time. my house? i cant stay in the house without a car. i need to work. so i have decided temporary place mocha under my ex care. i am really sad and sorry to him that i have to make this decision as in i really cant take care of him right now. i have to be clear of myself and of coz i will fetch him back right after everything goes well soon. i hope is very soon.

temporary i will stay at my friend's place which is kind enough to help me at this moment. i really appreciate that. meanwhile, i will still think of the best way to put back my life together as usual. tonight might be the last night i feed mocha..clear his poo...play ball with him...sleep with him. i will miss you so much~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I know; if you're taking a loan, the bank will look at your financial status and your existing loan (if any). Is there any public transport at your working place? IT's good that your ex is taking care of Mocha. Well; hope you'll find a solution.

Anon#2

Serena said...

It's good that someone is willing to take care of Mocha. Don't feel bad about it =)

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the supports~~~

Serena said...

No probs ;)